Verifica la tua compatibilità con questo annuncio
Our client belongs to a world-leading multinational provider of sustainable productivity solutions in different businesses.
For the Operations team, we are now searching a:
Reporting to Plant Operations Manager.
Working in a global environment, he/she will have responsibility to assemble state of the art Quality Assurance products by ensuring divisional targets in terms of delivery reliability in combination with short lead times, top quality and optimal operational cost-effectiveness.
In particular he/she will focus on:
- Leading a full implementation of the lean production concepts (5S, Kanban, ISO);
- Leading and maintaining the competitiveness of the product company;
- Having a perfect assembly flow process through the the factory with a high delivery efficiency and short lead-times;
- Establishing highest level of utilization and operational efficiency;
- Leading and motivating production teams in line with corporate values;
- Having sustainability integrated into all processes;
- Safeguard a safe and healthy working environment.
Qualifications and required skills :
- Master or Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Mechanical/Electronic Engineering;
- Proven track record in managing assembly operations with a solid knowledge and experience from implementation of lean and flow oriented manufacturing principles;
- Profound experience in managing teams;
- Strong analytical skills with good financial understanding;
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Experience in complex project management;
- Strong leadership and teamworking skills;
- Microsoft Office – excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Good knowledge of ERP systems (SAP – MM preferably).
- Strong customer oriented attitude;
- Able to develop and motivate people;
- Able to deliver innovation and create new standards;
- Able to multi-task and balance priorities.
The position is located near Milan.